The Is The Feedback From The Certifications
What did you learn from the certification – here are some closing statements made in the chatbox by participants:
- The importance of practising facilitation with each other
- Great knowledge and a little more practical experience in terms of tools, tips and tricks when facilitating 100% online
- Facilitation tips and tricks
- Leadership games and different possibilities with these
- Facilitation - focus, focus, focus
- Logging into the game - practice, practice, practice
- Great ideas for facilitation questions from the group members
- This is not just a game for the sake of fun. It is a possibility to stop and reflect, and it really does not matter if you finish the game or win it - it is what you learned on the way, that is important. Slow down - and reflect with others
- The facilitation process, your role, pitfalls, what questions to ask...
- Better overview of the platform
1. Set up a session
2. Invite people (almost learned)
3. Lead result discussions/questions
- There are so many possibilities. Use the resources. You need to train & try before; the log in (technical stuff) + the introductions + the facilitation
- How to create games
- Lots of good available resources in the facilitation tool
- Better mastery of flows and processes
- You should prioritize and focus on simple learning spots and questions
- Great Workshop, thank you so much :-)
Note the maximum number of participants per certification is 12. - always a mix between internal and external consultants.
You can find the certified consultants here.